发新话题
打印

Urgent! Computer problems. Asking for Help.

Urgent! Computer problems. Asking for Help.

My laptop I use everyday and depend on has stopped working. It has simply refused to be turned on. I think the data are still OK. Any advice as to what to do, especially how to get the data out of it?
Many thanks in advance for any help you could give.
(My contact info.:  linhuadance@hotmail.com)

引用:
原帖由 linhuadance 于 2011-6-23 10:47 发表
My laptop I use everyday and depend on has stopped working. It has simply refused to be turned on. I think the data are still OK. Any advice as to what to do, especially how to get the data out of it? ...
contact老李同志,他一定有winmini (winpe)或者linux bootable的u盘了,cd啥的,你自己先不用搞了,也不要用恢复功能啥的,如果你开机连bios都进不去才是大问题了

最好能再详细一点,不能开机也分很多种。
按电源键没反应,还是可以看到品牌LOGO但是看不到Windows界面。还是能看到Windows界面但是进不了桌面。

确认电池有电,接着外接电源。笔记本上的充电指示灯亮着?

插线孔是否损坏,插头是否损坏,电源线有无断裂,变压器是否工作,电源接口是否接触不良,BIOS和电脑商标是否显示,能否显示windows系统载入画面,WIndows系统是否完整,硬盘,内存,显示屏排线是否接触不良,是否有病毒。
能想到的就这么多了。

Many thanks to absentfriend, haobdc, BendyLiu and those of you who have called me!!!!!! Here is a progress report to you:
I was able to get hold of Mr. Li who has been of great and generous help. Thank you, Mr. Li. You are a saint!  (Thank you so much, AbsentFriend, also. You are a great friend in need even though you are absent.)
With a software called Kanotix which bypasses the computer's OS, I am now getting all my data downloaded to an external hard drive. What a relief already to realize that my data are safe!!
The problem started with Windows Updates which automatically started by restarting my computer. However, before the updating was finished, the power went out and the computer was turned off. After that I tried to reswitch the laptop on, but it refused to listen to me (it would be on for a minute or two and shut off again.)
I will let you all know what happens from here. And many thanks again to all.

发新话题