发新话题
打印

UVIC, RRU 研究生请看过来- 了解你的英语学习需要

UVIC, RRU 研究生请看过来- 了解你的英语学习需要

帮黄老师贴在这里的,如果有问题请和她联系。

请花20分钟时间填一下这个调查。 这是加拿大社科基金的研究项目。填写它直接的好处是会帮助你察觉到在研究生学习的过程中,英语运用的各个方面。当然,最终可以更好的了解学生需要以便帮助学生。

Dear Graduate Students,

I am writing to invite you to participate in a study entitled, “Assessing graduate English-as-an-additional-language students’ academic language-learning needs across disciplines: Questionnaire development, implementation, and validation.” This project is being supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.

Specifically, I am requesting that you participate by completing a questionnaire designed to gather information concerning the reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills that are thought to be important for competent academic performance at the graduate level for students who speak English as an additional language.

To this end, I hope that you will take approximately 20 minutes to provide your responses to a short set of statements and questions about the tasks contained in the questionnaire: http://fluidsurveys.com/s/GradEAPNeeds.

Thank you very much for your valuable input and participation in this project! If you have any questions regarding this questionnaire or the project, please feel free to contact me at lshuang@uvic.ca or [url=tel:1-250-885-0359]1-250-885-0359[/url]. You may also verify the ethical approval of this study by contacting the Research Ethics Office at [url=tel:250-472-4545]250-472-4545[/url].

All my best,
Li-Shih.

Li-Shih Huang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics, Department of Linguistics
Learning and Teaching Centre Scholar-in-Residence, Learning and Teaching Centre
University of Victoria, BC, Canada

Li-Shih老师 支持支持!

那写信的和发信的好像不是同一个人呀,不用见到“石”头就烧香吧,
找到了新家,但我不是主人。

最好的支持是替她发给你认识的研究生:)替她:) 俺不是.

引用:
原帖由 泽地萃 于 2013-11-4 07:46 发表