该叫入门级单反机

还可以。

回复 2# 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

回复 4# 的帖子

回复 3# 的帖子

60D 属中档了,佳能APS-C画幅机型的老二。这个机子网上评价不错,价格也合理,机身要卖$899. 何况还有个18-135的头,单独买这个头我看到B&H网上是$499.

回复 9# 的帖子

回复 9# 的帖子

看看这篇文章可能会有帮助

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/canon-eos-rebel-t3i/4864-6501_7-34493918-2.html
如果拍体育活动,动物,抓拍比较多,选60D。 普通照风景啥的,T3i也够了。
如果budget不是问题,选60D。

"Choosing between the T3i, T2i, 60D and 7D"on April 3, 2011 by djkmann (2 reviews)Pros: Articulating Rear LCD screen

Additional Movie options compared to T2i including digital movie zoom

High Quality, great low light performance of the 18 MP sensor

Remote off-camera flash triggering capabilities

Cons: Limited controls, features, menus and Custom Functions compared to 60D and 7D

Smaller, less rugged construction than 60D and 7D

Slower continuous frame rate than 60D and 7D

Less precise Auto Focus system compared to 60D and far less precise and sophistica

Summary: The Canon Rebel T3i takes the consumer level dSLR a couple steps closer to the mid-level Canon 60D with the addition of the rotating rear LCD screen, remote flash firing, and in-camera processing features. The already highly competent, older Rebel T2i already shared many important features with the 60D (and even features of the semi-pro 7D) including the 18 MP sensor, 63-zone exposure metering system, high ISO performance, HD movie capabilities, and Digic 4 image processor. With these new upgrades, it might make it even more difficult to choose between them. But there are some important differences.

If you are considering the Rebel T3i vs T2i, the Rebel T3i is replacing the T2i. Since both cameras share the same 18 megapixel sensor and Digic 4 processor, both the T2i and T3i will create images with exactly the same image quality, produce the same low light/ high ISO performance, shoot at 3.7 frames per second, and have nearly the same size and build quality. They are both offered with the same 18-55mm kit lens (with some minor cosmetic differences on the new T3i kit lens). The T3i is very slightly larger and heavier due to the addition of the rotating rear LCD monitor. And that is one of the biggest differences between the two cameras. Do you want and need a vari-angle rear screen or not? The other major difference is the ability of the T3i to remotely control multiple off-camera flashes. Like the 60D and 7D, you can use the built-in flash of the T3i to trigger other Canon Speedlites. Some other minor additions to the T3i include the Scene Intelligent Auto Mode, which is a feature borrowed from point and shoot cameras. When in Auto mode, the T3i will make a determination of what type of scene you are shooting - close-up, portrait, landscape, etc. - and automatically configure the camera settings accordingly. However, if you want to use a powerful and costly digital SLR as a point and shoot, you should probably save the money and just buy a nice, high quality point and shoot like the Canon S95. Other additional but not essential upgrades include the in-camera processing Creative Filters, and the ability to choose different image size ratios and to rate your images. (Helpful hint: press the Q Button while in image playback and you can access features like rating, rotating, and Creative Filters.) There is also a marginally helpful Feature Guide which gives brief descriptions of various settings and some additional video features like Video Snapshot, which you can use to shoot short video clips that are automatically joined together into a video, with music.

Canon Rebel T3i vs. 60D vs. 7D
Sensor and Image Quality: All three cameras share a very similar sensor and 18 megapixels, and so their image quality will be virtually the same. All are capable of taking professional quality images.

Exposure Metering: The three cameras all share the latest 63-zone, dual-layer exposure metering system and 4 metering modes. That means they will all determine the exposure virtually identically and enable you to take properly exposed photos in most every situation, including difficult back-lit scenes. The size of the areas metered for Partial and Spot metering vary slightly between the cameras, but that isn't anything critical.

Autofocus: The T3i shares a similar autofocus system to the 60D, with 9 focus points and three auto focusing modes. However the 9 AF points of the 60D are more sensitive than those of the T3i: all are cross-type in the 60D, only the center is cross-type in the T3i. The 60D autofocus system is much less complex than the sophisticated AF system of the 7D with its 19 AF point system and its additional Zone, Spot, and Expansion focus modes. These various modes address how you want to deal with and group the numerous AF points. Plus the custom settings of the 7D allow one to customize how the AF system works - how it tracks subjects, how it deals with objects that come between you and your initial subject, how quickly it responds to these changes of possible subjects that are at different distances from you, etc. However, if you are not an avid sports photographer, a wildlife shooter, or someone who understands, needs, and will use the elaborate features of the 7D AF system, then this shouldn't sway you.

Construction: As you can probably figure out from the prices, each camera is not built the same. The T3i has relatively strong construction of a stainless steel frame with polycarbonate body. The 60D has a stronger and lighter aluminum frame and polycarbonate body, but not as strong as the 7D's magnesium alloy construction. The 60D also has some amount of weather sealing - more than the T3i, less than the 7D. But for most users, including even those using the camera daily or in travel situations, the construction of any of these cameras is far more than good enough, strong enough, and durable enough.

ISO: Since they all share a very similar sensor, the ISO sensitivity and performance at high ISO settings is virtually the same for these three cameras. But don't take my word for it, don't be swayed by pixel peepers on forums, instead check out the camera sensor tests at dxomark to verify this. As you can see, they all share the exact same overall score, and show very similar performance.

Controls: As with construction, the buttons and controls vary with these cameras. Unlike the T3i, the 60D and 7D have nearly every control an advanced photographer needs on the exterior of the camera and they also have the top LCD panel and rear Quick Control Dial that are not on the T3i. With all the cameras, any controls can also be easily accessed with the Q Button and Q Menu or in the other menus on the rear LCD monitor. The top buttons of the 60D set only one setting each, so this is less complicated than the multiple-setting buttons of the 7D. Canon has removed the white balance (WB) button on the 60D that the 7D has, but that isn't a big deal - use the Q Menu. Another change on the 60D is that the Multi-controller has been moved from the thumb joystick like the 7D and 50D and placed in the middle of the rear Quick-control dial. This doesn't change how it functions, and should just be a matter of getting used to the difference. If you plan on using your camera on Auto or Program most of the time, then the controls of the T3i are more than sufficient for your needs. If you work in Av, Tv, or M modes and need quicker and more direct access to your controls and the additional top LCD screen to view and change your current settings, then you need to consider the 60D or 7D over the T3i.

Menus and Custom Functions: These allow for greater control over customizing how the camera functions. The T3i has less Menu and Custom Function setting options than the 60D, and the 7D has yet a few more than the 60D. These settings enable you to customize the operation, function, and controls to work how you want them to, including things like exposure increments, peripheral illuminations correction for lenses (fixes dark corners), tweaking how the autofocus system operates, setting more precise white balance settings, and customizing which button does what. There are ebooks such as "Canon T3i Experience - The Still Photographer's Guide to Operation and Image Creation With the Canon Rebel T3i / EOS 600D" and "Your World 60D - The Still Photographer's Guide to Operation and Image Creation with the Canon EOS 60D" which walk you through all of the Menu settings and Custom Function settings so that you can set up your camera to work best for how you photograph, and also begin to learn to master all the advanced features, settings, and controls of these powerful dSLR camera.

Wireless Flash: Like the 7D and 60D, the T3i incorporates wireless flash triggering. This allows you to trigger multiple off camera flashes at different output levels. The T2i does not have this feature.

Articulating LCD Screen: The big new feature that the 60D and T3i have that the 7D and T2i do not is the articulating rear LCD screen. This may prove useful for videographers, as well as for setting up compositions while the camera is on a tripod, for macro use, or for using it from unusually low or high vantage points. Some users will be able to avoid buying an expensive angle finder because of this feature. There is also an electronic level in the 7D and 60D, visible in the viewfinder, rear LCD, or top LCD.

Viewfinder: The T3i has a pentamirror viewfinder with 95% coverage of the actual resulting image. The 60D has a large, bright pentaprism viewfinder with 96% coverage, not quite as nice as the nearly 100% view of the 7D pentaprism.

Processor: The T3i shares the same Digic 4 processor as the 60D. The 7D has dual Digic 4 processors. However, if you don't need to shoot dozens of continuous images, you probably won't notice any processing speed issues.

Continuous Shooting Speed: The T3i can shoot 3.7 frames per second. The 7D can shoot a blazing 8 frames per second, in which the photos barely change from frame to frame. The 60D can shoot a respectable 5.3 fps which is actually a more useful rate. If you need the extremely high fps for sports, wildlife, or other action shooting, get the 7D. If not, don't be swayed by this excessive feature.

Memory Card: The T3i and 60D use the SD memory card. The 7D uses the CF card.

Battery: The T3i and T2i use the smaller LP-E8 battery with less capacity than the LP-E6 battery used by the 60D and 7D.

Size and Weight: The T3i is smaller and lighter than the 60D, which in turn is smaller and lighter than the 7D. Go to a store and hold them to get a better feel for their size, weight, and feel. The 60D and 7D "feel" like the more substantial cameras that they are. A nice improvement of the T3i is that its hand grip area has been modified, and has a different feel than that of the T2i - the area where the thumb rests is contoured differently and has a nice channel for the thumb, which allows for a much more secure one-hand-grip of the camera.

AF Microadjustment: The 7D has this feature, the 60D and T3i and T2i do not. This allows you to adjust the focus of each of your lenses in case any of them are slightly front-focusing or back-focusing.

Locking Mode Dial: This is a new feature for a Canon dSLR, only on the 60D, that keeps the Mode dial from accidentally rotating. A nice touch.

Full HD video: Of course they all offer this capability. Note that this is not video for your kids' parties and soccer games. It does not have continuous autofocus while shooting, as a camcorder does. It is not designed for that kind of use, but rather for serious videographers who typically manually focus. You can adjust autofocus while shooting by pressing the shutter button or the AF button, but it may have a less than desired looking result and unless you are using an external microphone, the autofocusing sound will be picked up. The T3i has the digital zoom feature in video, which allows for nice smooth zooms while filming.

Flash Sync: the 60D and T3i do not have a PC sync flash socket to plug in PC sync cords for off camera flash use. The 7D has this. However, they all offer wireless remote flash capability with the built in flash as a commander.

Ease of operation: While beginners may find all the buttons, controls, and menus of any dSLR difficult and confusing at first, the menus and controls of the T3i and T2i are pretty basic and simple to learn for a dedicated user. The additional controls and menus of the 7D and 60D are all quite intelligently designed, intuitive, and straightforward for the more advanced user. Again, have a look at helpful guides such as "Canon T3i Experience - The Still Photographer's Guide to Operation and Image Creation With the Canon Rebel T3i / EOS 600D" and "Your World 60D - The Still Photographer's Guide to Operation and Image Creation with the Canon EOS 60D" to begin to learn to master all the advanced features, settings, and controls of these powerful dSLR cameras.

呵呵,作为尼康家的用户,我还可以推荐一下咱家的D7000。。。也是性能很强悍的机子哦!

回复 12# 的帖子

60D已经是很好的机器了,C家中高端,再往上就是7D。如果budget够,就不要买T3i,在国内一样的型号,叫做600D。虽然T3i也是去年才出的,但60D肯定不会让你后悔。个人认为有个肩屏很重要,非常方便。而且你有了这个好相机,很长时间里你都不会想去换相机的。

镜头的话我倒是觉得刚开始不用买太好的,因为好的镜头变焦范围普遍比较小,而刚开始对摄影的理解还不够的话,可以买一个变焦范围比较大的镜头,18-135就不错,18-200 f/3.5-5.6也好。虽然成像没有牛头那么好,但是以后肯定也能卖出去,不会掉那么多价,而且更重要的是1. 可以帮助你从广角到长焦的各个范围里慢慢地由浅入深理解如何拍照;2. 平时用也确实更加方便。等上路了以后,知道一点光圈怎么调,广角怎么构图,中焦段的人像和静物怎么拍,长焦怎么去打鸟和拍运动员,再有针对性的去买更好的头,可以上50mm F1.8,可以上17-40 f/4甚至16-35 f/2.8,可以上小白或者小小白(当然预算允许的前提下),这样更能理解一个镜头在光圈,焦外,锐度,色彩,解像力,变形等各个方面的差异。我觉得这是一个比较正确的成长路线吧。

最后说一句个人看法。。。:同样是第一台相机,差不多的预算,我倒是觉得尼康D7000是一个更好的选择。

像你上面回帖里看的futureshop那个T3i,配一个75-300的头,我天···真没必要,而且刚开始就用那个,不方便···一开始就扛个这样的长焦出去,不适用,而且最近对焦距离1.5m...

回复 15# 的帖子

偶也推荐D7000

回复 17# 的帖子

呵呵,这个有点难说,有些可能也是个人喜好吧,如果我选可能会选D7000。当然60D也是一个很好的机器,买了不会后悔,性能已经很强。两个真的都已经是非常好的相机了。

回复 17# 的帖子

你可以在网上搜一下一些对比的帖子,可能有些帮助。如果你开始就看中了60D,倒也不一定要考虑这么多,如果预算够,可以直接入手,玩个半年一年时间,对这些东西有自己的认识,自然就会有属于自己更加深入的理解和想法,对于怎么选择也就不会像现在这么犹豫。不过,毕竟你一入手就是这么好的等级的相机,用了以后可能就不会轻易在N家和C家之间换了,所以我觉得可以结合Canon和Nikon各自的镜头的特点也做一些考虑,看看你以后升级的过程中,你自己感兴趣,想拍什么样的片,需要什么样的头,花费会怎样,效果会怎样。毕竟这也是个烧钱的玩意。

26 12
发新话题