发新话题
打印

2012维多利亚春节联欢晚会圆满成功!

Comments on the gala

Overall, the Gala was sucessful, and it is so attractive since spring festival is the most important event for our chinese weather in our home land or over sea.  I feel glad that this year we got much more people and parties particitipated than last year; however, in my opinon, the gala could have been more exciting and enjoyable, IF
( }1 L. o- ~3 @+ m1 i( V$ U, I" B+ _+ O7 W- u* L
1)  It had have a theme as well as a guideline for the program quality control.(not just for fun)
; C* p% P% R: P. U9 M" D/ N! r2)  some solo or duel dances had been integrated together. ( we knew who you are )
* u( \& X+ A" v$ R3) short comedies had been shorter ( I understood how itchy our foreign guests have to bear  in the dark theatre).; k6 {0 ~, e3 Q* j8 L( o
4) MC had kindly reminded audiance of shutting off cells instead of  asking straight forwardly  ( both manners surprised me)
, N7 w. ?" J9 m5 a8 Y5) MC had have more practice with performers and service girls on stage because I felt quite a few awkward silence ( I wish my feeling was wrong)" v3 ~0 I# \3 U
6) All parties had taken part in singing the end song since we have a lot good singers.
4 U$ z  k$ K( D' |
, l0 J9 }+ ?; N! P7 s# xI understand the passion and enthusiasm of every parties as well as  performers from our culture and even cross culture,  and appreciate all  efforts that they  made; however, I believe that we should have a higher standard for the programs for the next year in order to make a little contribution to create a much more unique, harmony and respectable community in the multi- cultural society.

发新话题