发新话题
打印

[其他地区] 1

Hihi, try call Wally at 250-415-2829.

Rongyeh,

on behalf of the Chinese Offshore Home-Stay Security Agreement, this message is written to confirm your mental dislikeness of the present circumstance being in the student dormitory of University of Victoria. The Admission Office of International students, of which holds a non-Canadian POR or invalid PR document, is required to gather several personal information from the disputing party/group, and these personal information is protected by the local laws/regulations. the use of information should be providing (but not limit to ) significant evidence whether the person is eligible for off-campus living. The process may including personal criminal records check, driving test and other examinations that is relation to the safety of Canada and its citizen. The department of National Security hope you can be supportive towards the analysis and is will to give any further information about the process if question is received.

the question below is the first part of the form. Please answer them using Englsih/French and mail to Office of Immigration, Department of National Security of Canada. The due date is 12/31/2011.

1. what is your birthday?
2. how long will you be staying in our glorious country?
3. who is your girlfriend?
4. Do you like orange?
5. I want to watch The fantasy of Willie but my mom wont allowed, what should I do?
6. hwo do you spell enthusiasm?

The entire processs will vary from 6 month to a year. Once being approved, you will be eligible to find a homestay in Canada.
Thank you for yur cooperation

Sincerely,

Billy K. Winston
Canada-Asia Relations
Department of National Security

引用:
原帖由 BendyLiu 于 2011-10-13 21:35 发表
Rongyeh,

on behalf of the Chinese Offshore Home-Stay Security Agreement, this message is written to confirm your mental dislikeness of the present circumstance being in the student dormitory of Uni ...
You do have talent!

发新话题