发新话题
打印

求助!Acura/Honda电路高手请进!

求助!Acura/Honda电路高手请进!

我的是Integra 2001 SE,之前一切正常前几天我在改running lights 和turn lights,都自己买了标准12V的LED换上,但是在换running lights时粗心大意,不知道running lights的电路有电流,然后就把两根正负极无意碰到了一起。然后当然是fuse吹掉了。在正负极接触的线路也高温融掉好大一段。换上Fuse,麻烦来了。Fuse换上以后没有断,但是running lights, dash lights和tail lights全部不工作了。检查了所有的对应fuse都没事,其他的转向灯,radio,窗户,点烟器,空调,近光,远光,玻璃加热什么的一切都好使,就是那三种灯不亮。然后电池可能是老化的缘故,也可能是这次短路损伤了,立刻变得十分羸弱,很容易就没电了。我猜测是某个地方烧断掉了,因为所有的车里车外的保险丝都没问题。今天把方向盘组建拆下来,里面负责dash lights tail lights的开关完好,也没有看到断路的电线。又打开前盖顺着前边的running lights线路摸了摸,暂时没发现问题(有问题也看不见都被塑料保护管包着)。灯泡也没有问题。尤其奇怪的是。后面的tail lights也负责警报器的灯光闪烁,遥控车开关时tail lights会闪一下,这个也工作正常,紧急情况双闪也正常,就是running lights那部分功能不工作了。会不会是车里保险丝那后面几万条电线出了问题呀?那我可应付不来啊!愁死了,晚上不能开车。求高手给建议啊。如果自己修不了,去修车厂这样的线路检查要多少钱啊?命苦啊!DIY车风险大啊!

First, it is a light bulb, and what it needs is pwr and gnd.
Second, for safty, disconnect bat before you do any modification to the circuit.
Third, find a multimeter to do the continuity check for the system. Don't forget, most of the LED has a convertor as a power supply.
Last, good luck

回复 2# 的帖子

Thank you so much! Where can I get the multimeter? Canadian Tire? Bought-then-refund method?

check DRL resistor and DRL module  give you more pic tomorrow

回复 4# 的帖子

appreciated!

got fixed?

回复 6# 的帖子

no...i wonder where DRL module is...

今天捣鼓了一天...失败...

Daytime Running Lights Day Operation
When you turn the ignition to ON (II) with the parking brake released, thedaytime running lights control unit supplies battery voltage at the WHT/REDwire. This voltage is applied to the high beam headlights through the daytimerunning lights resistor. Each high beam headlight receives less than batteryvoltage causing them to come ON at reduced brightness.

If the parking brake is set, a ground signal is applied to the daytime runninglights control unit at the RED/GRN wire. If the parking brake is set when youfirst turn the ignition switch to ON (II), the high beam headlights will remainOFF until you release the parking brake. Once the high beam headlights are inday mode, setting the parking brake will not cause the headlights to turn OFF.

When low or high beam operation is requested, battery voltage from theheadlight switch is applied to the daytime running light control unit via theRED/WHT wire. The daytime running light control unit then discontinues thedaytime running light mode.

How to checking
  • Remove the dashboard lower cover and knee bolster.
  • Disconnect the connectors from the daytime running lights control     unit.
  • check each pin
Anything call me at 250-884-0828
or email me autocare.ca@gmail.com

附件

drl test connector.gif (15.58 KB)

2011-6-13 20:47

drl test connector.gif

drl test pins.gif (29.76 KB)

2011-6-13 20:47

drl test pins.gif

DRL resistor

附件