发新话题
打印

2008 LANCER DE

2008 LANCER DE

2008 LANCER DE
[按此打開] [隱藏]
I am considering this car, I heard this car makes very loud noise, and the engine is very bad, but it is cheap and good looking.

Do this car have any other disadvantages? Could you give me some comments about it?

Thank you very much

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bnc/ctd/2064288268.html

Only disadvantage -- it's a fraud. Watch out rebuilt cars. Good luck.

Example I have:
Hello,

First I want to thank you for question about the 2005 Honda Accord EX.The car is in perfect condition, no damage, perfect shape.It has all the papers and document and I am also the owner.The price is CAD $4,000 including shipping to your address (only in Canada).The car is located in Canada but currently I am located in Roma,Italy, because I just finished the divorce with my husband and i have moved here to my parents for a while. The transaction will be made only through eBay vehicle purchase protection program also the payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the car, I will receive the payment.
PS: If you are interested in buying it please provide me your FULL NAME and FULL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER so I can initiate the deal through eBay.
I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon and i will also explain you all terms for this transaction.

Thank you,
Jessica

引用:
原帖由 FranklinFung 于 2010-11-21 22:32 发表
2008 LANCER DE
[按此打開] [隱藏]
I am considering this car, I heard this car makes very loud noise, and the engine is very bad, but it is cheap and good looking.

Do this car have any other disa ...
Got your License?  Congratulations!

too cheap to be true bud, if it's true, it's a rebuild or have big issues for sure~ good luck with that

这车在BALCK BOOK 上最高TRADE-IN VALUE也就8200刀,
卖出这个价格也没什么~
反正三菱有十年保修,不怕

回复 6# 的帖子

如果出过重大事故,原厂保修有可能会被取消,要看撞在哪了。10年保修只是power tran,其他一律只有3年。

发新话题