发新话题
打印

[求助信息] 哪位热心的告诉我们冬天每月电费大约多少?

支持heat pump!!

不过请教过装过的人家,钱没有广告上说的省那么多,但是室内舒适程度提高了
------------------------------------------------
I am always willing to offer help but please Google your question before asking.

引用:
原帖由 sinclair 于 2010-10-6 10:28 发表
舒适度提高是不是就是暖和了?说明还是省钱了。

I interpret it as the room temperature improves during the months when it is optional to turn the heater on, such as October, April and early May, since heat pump works more efficiently in those months.
I am always willing to offer help but please Google your question before asking.

引用:
原帖由 weihualum 于 2010-10-7 13:28 发表
请问安装heat pump找哪家公司最好。
local companies like to sell heatpump as a package..... just ask them to give u quotes
if u no wut ur doing, u can also buy the equipment and hire professionals to do the setup.
here is a US company selling the equipment to canada: nwheating@hotmail.com
they sell to vancouver but im sure u can get it here
the latest quote they gave me is:

"I can do 5 ton goodman Heat Pump system and 90% furnace (goodman or American Standard for) $5000."

I would save more than 3k compared to the quote i got from costco.

引用:
原帖由 Jam 于 2010-10-7 18:57 发表

這樣的裝法,會有零保固的風險,機器萬一在冬天故障了,會找不到公司提供立即售後維修服務,本來幫您裝機器的人員,一般來講都不會幫您維修,因為一旦幫您拆開了機器,機器還是沒完全修好,那個人也擔心會被指 ...
as i said "if u no wut ur doing,".. i would do it for the sake of saving 3k

引用:
原帖由 XINXINDEMM 于 2010-10-8 11:34 发表
说实话楼盖的挺高了,就是没有人正儿八经回答我的问题。回到最初的问题。我只用电,大约2300尺的房子,如果每天晚上7:00到早上8点开,其他时间根据气温开或不开一个月电费大约多少?如果装那个HEAT PUMP,大约费用多 ...
I can answer the heat pump part.....
2300 sqft...u need a 3 - 3.5 ton hp (not sure if u need a new furnace. if ur furnace is old, most likely u need a new one for compatibility and efficiency)
cost is about 6k - 8k.   8k for local company to serve u as a package and much lower if u do enuf research and DIY a lot
i would do 50% of ur winter hydro/gas bill as the monthly cost of heat pump.. you can always spend 150 bux to get an energy expert to tell you how much exactly u could save (it is also required to apply for heap pump government rebate)

once again, im not advertising for anyone. i just post my experience and research.. do not bother to argue like warranty terms ...etc..... with me.

the more you know, you more you save, the better you get prepared for the rainy days

发新话题