发新话题
打印

如何写探亲签证邀请信

here is a sample

two key points, no more financial difficulty and they will go back ( China). don't say thanks to me since I got it from a friend before.

Dear Officer:

My name is xxx; my husband’s name is xxxi. We are landed immigration, have been living in Toronto over 4 years. We are writing this letter to support my parents, Mr.  xx and Mrs. xxx to apply for Temporary Resident Visitor Visa to Canada. We would like to invite my parents to visit our family for about 3 months.

The main purpose of their visit is to see their first granddaughter who is 6 months old now.  They feel deeply sorry that they were unable to be here when she was born, they do not want to miss her first birthday and to be a stranger to her granddaughter.  Also, both my parents and I miss each other very much. I am the only daughter in our family and my parents love me very much. We have not seen each other for more than 4 years.

I would like them to share the beautiful city Toronto with our family. I also plan to show them around to visit other resorts like Quebec City.

I am employed as a Registered Nurse in xxx  from 2003. Meanwhile, I also work with agency. My total earning in 2004 is xxxxx. As a financial Analyst, my husband’s yearly incoming is xxxxx  Now we have total saving in the bank for over $xxxxx.

There are no financial difficulties for us to pay all the expenses for my parents to visit us and have a short time stay in Canada.

We guarantee they will go back china on time. My brothers and my two nephews are all in China. Also my parents wrote a statement indicating they have no intention to immigrate to Canada as your reference.

It will be a great honor to my parents and our family if you can kindly grant the Temporary Visitor Visa to them. Should you have any concern, please contact us.  Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

xxx

xxx

May 18, 2009

416-xxxxxxx

发新话题