一位母亲写给孩子的信:当我老了

当我老了,不再是原来的我,请理解我,对我有一点耐心。

当我把菜汤洒到自己的衣服上时,当我忘记怎样系鞋带时,请想一想当初我是如何手把手地教你。

当我一遍又一遍地重复你早已听腻的话语,请耐心地听我说,不要打断我。你小的时候,我不得不重复那个讲过千百遍的故事,直到你进入梦乡。

当我需要你帮我洗澡时,请不要责备我。还记得小时候我千方百计哄你洗澡时的情形吗?

当我对新科技和新事物不知所措时,请不要嘲笑我。想一想当初我怎样耐心地回答你的每一个"为什么"。

当我由于双腿疲劳而无法行走时,请伸出你年轻有力的手搀扶我一下,就像你小时候学习走路时,我扶你那样。

当我忽然忘记我们谈话的主题,请给我一些时间让我回想。其实对我来说,谈论什么并不重要,只要你能在一旁听我说,我就很满足。

当你看着老去的我,请不要悲伤。理解我,支持我,就像你刚开始学习如何生活时我对你那样。当初我引导你走上人生路,如今请陪伴我走完最后的路。给我你的爱和耐心,我会抱以感激的微笑,这微笑中凝结着我对你无限的爱。

(摘自《天堂岁月》 作者草夕)

美文重读,母亲节快了

这更像是一个孝顺的孩子写给他自己的信,以提醒他们更尊重母亲,因为很少有一位母亲老了的时候去要求孩子的,即便她们得不到理解,她们仍然会默默的接受,她们的伟大并不因为经天纬地,而恰恰源于默默承受。
找到了新家,但我不是主人。

引用:
原帖由 chinadian 于 2013-5-9 12:43 发表
这更像是一个孝顺的孩子写给他自己的信,以提醒他们更尊重母亲,因为很少有一位母亲老了的时候去要求孩子的,即便她们得不到理解,她们仍然会默默的接受,她们的伟大并不因为经天纬地,而恰恰源于默默承受。
感同身受

可憐天下父母心

世上只有妈妈好 !

写得真好

[附英文版] 转自 Facebook 网页

LETTER FROM A MOTHER TO A DAUGHTER:

"My dear girl, the day you see I’m getting old, I ask you to please be patient, but most of all, try to understand what I’m going through.

If when we talk, I repeat the same thing a thousand times, don’t interrupt to say: “You said the same thing a minute ago”... Just listen, please. Try to remember the times when you were little and I would read the same story night after night until you would fall asleep.

When I don’t want to take a bath, don’t be mad and don’t embarrass me. Remember when I had to run after you making excuses and trying to get you to take a shower when you were just a girl?

When you see how ignorant I am when it comes to new technology, give me the time to learn and don’t look at me that way... remember, honey, I patiently taught you how to do many things like eating appropriately, getting dressed, combing your hair and dealing with life’s issues every day... the day you see I’m getting old, I ask you to please be patient, but most of all, try to understand what I’m going through.

If I occasionally lose track of what we’re talking about, give me the time to remember, and if I can’t, don’t be nervous, impatient or arrogant. Just know in your heart that the most important thing for me is to be with you.

And when my old, tired legs don’t let me move as quickly as before, give me your hand the same way that I offered mine to you when you first walked.

When those days come, don’t feel sad... just be with me, and understand me while I get to the end of my life with love.

I’ll cherish and thank you for the gift of time and joy we shared. With a big smile and the huge love I’ve always had for you, I just want to say, I love you... my darling daughter."

- Unknown,

世事總無常,珍惜眼前人!!

莫待_樹欲靜而風不息,子欲養而親不在 !!!

慈母手中線,遊子身上衣,臨行密密縫,意恐遲遲歸,誰言寸草心,報得三春暉。

请观中国达人秀第三季,佛崖凭歌寄意 _ “ 游子吟 ”

慈烏尚有反哺之恩,羔羊亦有跪乳之義,更何況是萬物之靈的人類 !!!!

母親的心都在孩子身上 ,奈何孩子的心卻在草原上 !!!!

孩儿年幼时;双亲陪伴着他们迎接世界 。双亲年迈时;孩儿却由得他她独守四壁!!!!

養兒一百歲,長憂九十九。 針不刺肉不知痛,養兒方知父母恩。

"忙"不是藉口,"孝"必須行動,"愛"更需持久。二老餘生有限,兒女及早盡孝,勿讓此生留憾 ! !

秋深霧濃寒氣重,老人省電寧捱凍,手顫背痛眼又矇,兒女還在睡夢中 !!

何谓亲情? 亲情是与生俱来的,是血缘的联系,是一生的牵挂,更是祸福与共,不离不弃 !!

充滿愛的一天 (轉載)

120 123456
发新话题