[实用信息] 英语辅导 ROBYN JOHL -哈佛大学毕业,曾就职UBC, SFU, Uvic, 以及伦敦政治经济学院

英语辅导 ROBYN JOHL -哈佛大学毕业,曾就职UBC, SFU, Uvic, 以及伦敦政治经济学院

Robyn现长居维多利亚,提供各类英语辅导。下面是Robyn的个人介绍以及联系方式。如需各类专业英语辅导,请直接联系Robyn。
ROBYN JOHL                           
E-mail: robynj@shaw.ca
Cell:(250) 208-8996

OBJECTIVE:      TUTOR: ENGLISH, ESL, SOCIAL STUDIES

BACKGROUND:
TUTOR:  I have beentutoring since 2001: Academic English, ESL, History and Social Studies:  Essay Writing, Comprehension, Proofreading,Editing, Grammar Skills, Business English, TOEFL, LPI, SAT, ACT ProvincialExams, Vocabulary, and Reading and Comprehension at all levels.I havehad extensive exposure to many foreign cultures -professionally, socially, andfrom my work and travels abroad.  I havetaught one on one or large groups (up to 25).

I have over 20 years of professional work experience inpublic and private sectors and all levels of government.   Before taking up tutoring, I worked as aprofessional marketing and communications consultant, in tourism development,fundraiser, special event organizer, and entrepreneur.  I am a published writer.  During my professional career I also workedat UBC, SFU, Uvic, and London School of Economics (Higher Education ResearchUnit).

I have been tutoring at St. Michaels University Schoolsince 2001 to present.   I have alsotutored students from University of Victoria, Public Schools, and Camosun.

EDUCATION:
Pan Pacific InternationalCollege – 2002
Certificate  – TESL Training (Teaching English as a SecondLanguage)
University of Western Ontario:MBA  
Harvard University: Diploma inArts Management
Simon Fraser University: BA(English)

AWARDS & HONOURS:
- “Woman of Empowerment”, AgaKhan Foundation, 2000
- Royal Hawaiian RowingChallenge, “Best New Sport” 1995
- British Consulate ResearchGrant, 1988, British Henley Rowing Regatta
            - “Sportsperson of the Year”, 1987 –Victoria Boat Race-Rowing Regatta
- “Canada Land of Many Dreams”by R. Johl, Gift Book of the Year
-   Canada Council Grant, 1976 – HarvardUniversity
Arts Administration:  Achieved Top 10 Honor and “Most Productive”
-
- Appointed to Expo '86 Victoria Chairman byMayor Peter Pollen
- Certificate of Recognition – Expo 86 (Premier Bennett,Jim Pattison)

-
ROWING RECOGNITIONS: Royal Henley  (medal of membership); Oxford/Cambridge TrustMedal; Westminster School (UK);Crews from Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford,Berkeley, Cornell;also Crews from Australia,Japan: Kyoto, Hitosubashi; UBC,Uvic, and more. Endorsements from U.S.,Canada, and British Rowing Associations.

PUBLISHED WRITER:  Book, Interviews, Features, and Travel Writing

BORN:  VICTORIA,B.C. CANADA (Chemainus)

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Meeting His Holiness  Pope JohnPaul II (Canada Visit); Meeting Princess Diana and Prince Charles (Expo 86Royal Cruise)

VOLUNTEER WORK
Capital Regional District (CRD) Arts Advisory Council(appointed);          Hawaii Public Radio;Honolulu Symphony; BC Special Olympics (Founding Board Member- CorporateFundraiser); Victoria Literary Society; BC Provial Museum

屈才了吧

果断被套路 Harvard Extension School

发新话题