中国宣教特别聚会

中国宣教特别聚会

题目: 中国宣教7 M  u& [( `6 e+ Y
特邀讲员
:Pak Loh 牧师加拿大浸信联会(CBM) 国语宣教部牧师
3 Y" T' t7 I/ k( ^( }/ i1 G時間
: 2010年1月22日星期五 晚上7:00 pm中国宣教分享
- q+ r# y+ t. T* J+ o地点
:維多利亞以马内利浸信会EmmanuelBaptist Church,2121 Cedar Hill Cross Rd. (大学南门) . o& t! y' D* \* L; I7 m
聚会
提供少年兒童照顾
- g) |* ~2 ^4 ?# x( H- X1 t* W查询
:250-4126963 or 250-885-0791Email: cmoffice@ebcvictoria.ca
" i0 J" n: v7 x8 N; s9 H- b8 v7 S: u% D
Pak Loh牧师 简介
PakLoh joined Canadian Baptist Ministries to takeon the challenge of ministering alongside the CanadianChinese churches as they continue to mobilize their mission to the Chinesediaspora. His focus is on Leadership Development and Global Discipleshipfor Chinaand Chinese Diaspora ministries.Rev. Pak Loh, born and raised in Hong Kong,became a Christian at age 16. His wife, Jennifer, a Canadian-born Chinese,confirmed her faith while in high school. Both Pak and Jennifer have a rich background in missions experience, havinggone on short-term trips and served on mission boards. Pak served as theAssistant Pastor at North York Chinese Baptist Church (NYCBC) in Toronto since completinghis Master of Divinity from Ontario Theological (Tyndale) Seminary in 1992. Ashis focus at NYCBC was on student and missions ministries, Pak has taughtmission classes in Sunday School, led and trained a number of short termmissions teams. He is excited by the great potential of the many talents withinthe Chinese church that can be used for the kingdom of God.Alongside his regular pastoral ministry, Pak has been actively involved inmissions through serving as the International Ministry Co-ordinator for ethnicmissions with the Co-ordination Centre for World Evangelism (CCCOWE) and is anactive member of the English Task Force of CCCOWE. He has also co-ordinated the"Perspectives" course (an intensive 15 week course run by the USCentre for World Mission) and is the academic co-ordinator for the course.

附件

thumbnailer.php.jpg (34.2 KB)

2010-1-20 11:44

thumbnailer.php.jpg

中国是世界的未来

中国是世界的未来, 到中国宣教太好了.

聚会提供丰富多彩少年兒童 program

1) Under Gr 6. Children will have a lot fun to play in Gym% @6 A* y1 m* L: ?# @, S' ^
2)  Extreme Team (Gr 6–8). Making  care packages for street people.
: z8 |# ?& R. `  i* k7 g5 [" j3) Senior Youth (Gr 9–12). Wii Games Night. We’ll have extra controllers, and
: q! o: s* F9 h7 s0 X" z( ?  I6 F    tournament-like Wii games set up, and Foosball.

hello

发新话题