Board logo

标题: Deleted [打印本页]

作者: yunxiazhang    时间: 2014-8-29 12:34     标题: Deleted

There is no point with vicious attack here.
作者: Waterfront    时间: 2014-8-30 12:14

study place?
作者: marilyn    时间: 2014-8-30 21:28

为什么举办免费的英文学习potluck? 而且同时给出了电话,email,和名字,一般人不会这么暴露个人信息?我是不是以小人之心度君子之腹了?
作者: yunxiazhang    时间: 2014-9-2 10:27

You are right, it's not for everybody. You have to be self motivated first and interested in making new friends. I give out my personal information because I have nothing to hide. I am doing this for good reasons. The little group I have already has become good friends. I will be happy to meet any potential members first. I am not here to convince anybody but happy to help. :)
作者: marilyn    时间: 2014-9-2 10:39

请问你想要寻找的potential members是怎样的?什么年龄段?什么教育背景?什么宗教信仰?可能最不重要的就是学英文了吧:)因为学生们最想学英文,但你不要他们:)
作者: yunxiazhang    时间: 2014-9-2 12:30

I only wish to appeal to adults, maybe over 40, who are a little embarrassed to study English with much younger students in a classroom setting. It's strictly social and I am not interested in politics or religion. Younger people have more options to learn English and they do not fit the kind of community. That's why I do not encourage youngsters to join. Stay at home mothers or fathers and business owners are welcome to contact me.
作者: marilyn    时间: 2014-9-6 21:32

引用:
原帖由 Anonymous 于 2014-9-6 11:42 发表 0 ?* X  i9 D& T/ ^0 w
you is better directly to say: " I am an agent and want to make friends for my businesses." the people asking you already know what you want to get from your party. we understand you, but you really d ...
5 f( Z5 N9 j1 `. x2 w& ?) O
:))))) +1
作者: jiawangliu3    时间: 2014-9-12 23:30

把自己的家作为活动地点,我是不敢这么做的。* F% Z* w+ h9 |
而且大家都说中文,没有必要秀英文,有些语法错误我就不说啦。+ {$ j0 ~6 s/ s
既然是针对新移民的成年人,没有考虑到很多新移民根本看不懂么。。。。
; p/ O+ p, |' L哎,too bad

欢迎光临 论坛首页 (http://victoriabbs.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0