发新话题
打印

陪月服务?Doula services in Victoria?

陪月服务?Doula services in Victoria?

帮我同事的姐姐问一下:请问Victoria有没有陪月服务?如果这里没有,Vancouver 会有可以请过来的吗?
Thanks!

引用:
原帖由 victorianbc 于 2014-6-17 18:05 发表
帮我同事的姐姐问一下:请问Victoria有没有陪月服务?如果这里没有,Vancouver 会有可以请过来的吗?
Thanks!
陪月服务一般工作包括, 产后几天简单照顾婴儿如喂奶及洗澡,产后护理如准备汤水和炖品、买菜及预备饭菜、煲姜醋等...

引用:
原帖由 aman 于 2014-6-23 15:52 发表
没有丈夫吗?这事还找人
Well don't be too harsh aman, your opinion are quite subjective...from your words, I think you are just lucky to find a husband who can take care of your 3 meals everyday, but some women are not as lucky as you probably, their husbands can only make money but they are willing to spend to find someone who are good at that area and taking care of their ready-to-give-birth wives...

Afterall, Whats the problem of a lovely husband who are willing to spend to help his wife to get through the difficult period on some area that he's not good at by the way??

wow! thats pathetic! can't imagine people will judge without knowing the whole story...

回复 4# 的帖子

别和aman生气,他(is a husband himself)就是爱到处说笑话而已,没有坏意思的。

引用:
原帖由 freedom_2008 于 2014-6-24 13:33 发表 别和aman生气,他(is a husband himself)就是爱到处说笑话而已,没有坏意思的。
谢谢freedom 的帖,我明白您的意思,he is so lucky to have you as a friend who help him smooth things over.
不过如果aman 真的是你朋友,请好好告诉他,如果当一个笑话会offend到别人的时候,那个就不再是笑话而已。如果真的碰巧那个女人是没了老公,而他说了这句话,这会不会严重的伤害了那个女人的心?

已经是别人的老公,应该有同理心

,如果不清楚的话,别出声就是了…

This is a Canada , freedom of speech ,everybody could express their own opinions
这是加拿大,每个人都可以表达自己的意见的. SO, DONT GET MAD !!

引用:
原帖由 Richard200 于 2014-6-24 21:28 发表 This is a Canada , freedom of speech ,everybody could express their own opinions 这是加拿大,每个人都可以表达自己的意见的. SO, DONT GET MAD !!

Well Richard, you probably misunderstood the situation, yes here is Canada, and it's true that everyone has the rights to speak but still as an educated person, I won't abuse the freedom of speech, hide the consciences and say something that can/may potentially cause any hurt to these women, but well, thats just me!

Anyway please DONT GET MAD for what I'm saying!

Have a good day!

发新话题