打印

66届世界手风琴比赛在维多利亚举行 (8月17-25)

66届世界手风琴比赛在维多利亚举行 (8月17-25)

http://www.coupemondiale.org/2013/ca_schedule.htm
" @: J) O7 o/ j* x; B, a1 Z- o, n( e! c9 Q  k! R- e
$ T/ c6 q1 \' c
Dear accordion friends,+ H# G% O" f3 ?  R+ c

+ b1 G! N- D  P2 G& |
. @0 h  u9 |$ S- Z- A0 F6 }4 ?* qAfter almost 50 years, the Coupe Mondiale, World Accordion Championships, is coming again to Canada. From August 17 to 25, 2013, the 66th Coupe Mondiale will be held in beautiful Victoria. This will be only the second time ever that the Coupe Mondiale has been held on Canadian soil (Toronto in 1964). The Coupe has become the world’s biggest and most prestigious accordion event, attracting hundreds of accordionists and accordion lovers from all over the world. No wonder that nowadays people call it Accordion Olympics.
6 j2 g9 G4 l2 R3 I' }3 A
1 A% c+ v/ h3 _+ h6 e

* ]& T/ ?, V) B, C& B; z( _The BC Accordion Society is hosting the 66th Coupe Mondiale as a part of the 7th Victoria International Accordion Festival. The core of this amazing event will be the World Accordion Competition, starting on Aug 19, for soloists and ensembles for musicians up to 32 years of age and, they will be competing in eight categories, classical and virtuoso entertainment genres. 5 Z, h. A" J; ~
2 {8 i- `( m: i: r9 E

. h' {4 T2 I* t1 M) B" _* u/ YOn August 17 and 18, orchestras from several continents will be competing in the World Competition of Accordion Orchestras, in two rounds. In addition, on August 16, there will be the Annual Victoria International Accordion Competition. / J9 e7 ~) V4 f5 r9 k
4 z! [) g) P: c* c2 D; I0 D& X
, c/ J6 ]* _  ]4 Y
Apart from the competition, the audience will enjoy the most incredible events and concerts, featuring the world’s best accordion soloists and ensembles, such as Ludovic Beier, Renzo Ruggieri, Alexander Sevastian, Jelena Milojevic, Trio Voronezh, Cory Pesaturo, Esse Quintet, World Accordion Orchestra, with special performances by Ballet Victoria and Vox Humana Choir. On August 18, there will be an Accordion Parade through downtown Victoria, with hundreds of accordionists from all over the world. There will be seven world-class evening concerts, and numerous free concerts around the city, presenting the most various music genres and styles. The evening concerts will be held in the Alix Goolden Performace Hall. Throughout the festival, there will be an Accordion Museum Open Exhibition and there will be a large international Trade Show, culminating with a big concert on Aug 24, at Centennial Square. # M8 W- ]9 r* g5 n& \( y2 L+ ^

) e, p- v4 ^0 U$ m4 u
2 b6 P  `9 k: f( A3 [WELCOME!!!
- \8 N8 q  ^1 U                                                                                                      After almost 50 years, the Coupe Mondiale, World Accordion Championships, is coming again to Canada. From August 17 to 25, 2013, the 66th Coupe Mondiale will be held in beautiful Victoria. This will be only the second time ever that the Coupe Mondiale has been held on Canadian soil (Toronto in 1964). The Coupe has become the world’s biggest and most prestigious accordion event, attracting hundreds of accordionists and accordion lovers from all over the world. No wonder that nowadays people call it Accordion Olympics. 4 \* l! |3 c, @0 \) m

: D& \" B6 Q  y/ ?+ Q
. J) |' n& A* ]7 Y6 @
The BC Accordion Society is hosting the 66th Coupe Mondiale as a part of the 7th Victoria International Accordion Festival. The core of this amazing event will be the World Accordion Competition, starting on Aug 19, for soloists and ensembles for musicians up to 32 years of age and, they will be competing in eight categories, classical and virtuoso entertainment genres. : l: k; a  K2 }( @- c
, j8 r% i& n3 Y/ J

0 l8 I7 x( n  X3 KOn August 17 and 18, orchestras from several continents will be competing in the World Competition of Accordion Orchestras, in two rounds. In addition, on August 16, there will be the Annual Victoria International Accordion Competition. 8 o# i" @  a' j$ z/ `" y

; w. K% E  @8 ]% I) J  Q+ |; u7 R- \" V, N; ?) p# |
Apart from the competition, the audience will enjoy the most incredible events and concerts, featuring the world’s best accordion soloists and ensembles, such as Ludovic Beier, Renzo Ruggieri, Alexander Sevastian, Jelena Milojevic, Trio Voronezh, Cory Pesaturo, Esse Quintet, World Accordion Orchestra, with special performances by Ballet Victoria and Vox Humana Choir. On August 18, there will be an Accordion Parade through downtown Victoria, with hundreds of accordionists from all over the world. There will be seven world-class evening concerts, and numerous free concerts around the city, presenting the most various music genres and styles. The evening concerts will be held in the Alix Goolden Performace Hall. Throughout the festival, there will be an Accordion Museum Open Exhibition and there will be a large international Trade Show, culminating with a big concert on Aug 24, at Centennial Square. 6 H* G2 k% L% }8 D6 I7 d) T

) W3 |; U9 W1 o7 ~
" R4 {# H6 E! GWELCOME!!!

发新话题