发新话题
打印

維多利亞的聖誕節活動集錦 2009.12

維多利亞的聖誕節活動集錦 2009.12

Christmas at Craigdarroch
5 ^* B( |2 g4 P, \. ACraigdarroch Castle will be splendidly decorated for the Christmas season in grand Victorian style. 8 P: W. s4 [3 l9 u  R
While touring the Castle, visitors are invited to take in one of 39performances of seasonal music, storytelling and children'sentertainment; all of which are included with regular admission.
$ J' P7 |" U* Y+ w9 cNew this year to Craigdarroch Castle's holiday program is Family Nightat the Castle. On December 19th and 20th visitors are invited to joinKate the Maid or Christopher the Butler on a guided tour of the...
/ W5 F  Y# F. H; }
  y3 L5 U8 m2 [& L9 m2 fPrice: $14.50 (Adult: Child rate is available.)  
0 a1 |% D) z, p! _Dates:   Dec 01, 2009 - Dec 31, 2009  9 i' ^( H# Q2 f  O" c7 w- S
-------------------------------------  Z2 j, ?7 T' h- e4 f" J
IEOA Lighted Truck Parade
7 c. p. A4 G) {0 w  Y+ ^  HDon't forget to put this wonderful community event in your calendar.Watch fabulously decorated trucks and take the opportunity to donate tothe Mustard Seed Food Bank at one of the drop off points along theparade route. 6 e: M4 w) q$ n0 ~& o
Check the website for time, route and other details about this very special event.
8 D6 R, W7 c, \6 W/ ~( t% G( K2 mChristmas is here.
2 Q7 b7 u" Q! c+ |1 T( f) g: Y: S3 [/ H
Price: Free
$ C$ [, ]8 F% m+ d. BDates:   Dec 05, 2009  
! w  c) Q5 q$ O: f  u( V% j-------------------------------------) E. ?9 l' z9 _: i: J: b
Milner Christmas Magic
. U, m$ A( C+ D) ~( WCome and enjoy this family-oriented festival of lights and music in theGardens. The Gardens will be lit up with thousands of Christmas lightsand Santa will be here! Musicians will entertain in the Milner House,which will be decorated in old fashioned Christmas splendour. Guess thenumber of teddy bears in the gardener's cottage to win a prize or bidon silent auction items. The gift shops and tea room will be open.
) \) s7 C& P# f0 E; BPlease note that a golf cart shuttle will be available for those with...
* ?5 f/ C/ \4 J0 i  L5 A2 D1 `6 H5 }8 \$ M
Price: Price Info Not Available (Admission by Donation.)  
6 T! u/ h/ c4 \Dates:   Dec 04, 2009 - Dec 06, 2009  
5 t; x5 n; f. X8 S1 z* FDates:   Dec 11, 2009 - Dec 13, 2009  
( Z( [+ B8 s; a( |9 z* p* FDates:   Dec 17, 2009 - Dec 20, 2009  ) l' g6 \1 f4 s4 }2 T4 _/ u
Dates:   Dec 21, 2009  
" l7 q5 e3 t: X- X) G9 m4 F--------------------------------------
/ x" e: Y8 L1 oThe Magic of Christmas/ Skating with the Stars at The Butchart Gardens   b0 u3 \$ P% G. e
December 1st, 2009 will mark the start of the 23rd season of festive Christmas displays at the Butchart Gardens. ( M; `% p' o# M' Y  D: r3 l+ z
Tens of thousands of coloured lights combine with evergreen swags andwreaths of holly and winter berries to line walkways and festoon lampposts. The ever-popular Twelve Days of Christmas displays are tuckedaway about The Gardens. # M0 q! q* {& m
From 5:00pm to 9:00pm in the Piazza you will find lively performancesfeaturing traditional caroling and music. Details will be found onour...9 Z/ j; v% u3 i. c& p, J7 ]1 F
6 Q" n; S% i% m5 S9 ]* R4 h: n# P
Price: $23.50 (Youth, child and group rates available.)  
5 N5 I, B# f/ Y8 qDates:   Dec 01, 2009 - Jan 06, 2010  
+ U) |7 E- k: ~, \6 s, G; i--------------------------------------# L, C, }* o- t4 _
Carillon Light up at the Royal BC Museum
' V0 @$ t1 N4 i! R8 m" V5 C% oJoin us as we ring in the season with our third annual sing-alongconcert. Live music will be provided by Provincial Carilloneur RosemaryLaing, members of the Newcombe Singers and you! Song sheets will beavailable long with complimentary hot chocolate and cookies.
) }. t8 h. Z+ W$ ^$ M# Q5 dThe event takes place outdoors so dress appropriately. Following theconcert, the Carillon will be lit for the season. (Christmas is Here). $ ]0 d2 A' M8 k$ y. i

/ ]7 m% V) I) d2 rPrice: Free
4 z, C) E3 J+ X  a4 qDates:   Dec 06, 2009  
2 ~# a9 y: h1 U1 U6 l$ [--------------------------------------
9 x, L# M' I7 ^0 NLighted Ship Parade
" J6 @2 m. ^* W' ]1 ZWitness the inner harbour ignite with holiday magic Saturday December5th at 7:15 at Ship Point. The 20th Annual Lighted Ship Parade willsail around the harbour displaying their decorated vessels. Free hotchocolate, coffee and candy canes will be offered. A festive nightmarket provides you with a unique opportunity to do a little holdiayshopping. The Esquimalt Jazz band will perform from 5:30pm to 7pm. VicAM greeters in period costume, a couple of elves and a visit from theman in red...
4 j4 W4 A. e8 c& ^% E/ X; k" g2 T
Price: Free 5 a1 e7 y  L. k) {% v9 H2 r
Dates:   Dec 05, 2009  - G# j% x1 ~- ^9 ^
--------------------------------------  I" ?6 E% H7 J/ R0 d* H, q3 ^/ F3 |
FREE Christmas Downtown Shuttle Service
' h1 O( q# n. `+ n% K  Q' _The Downtown Victoria Business Association will reinstate its popularfree Downtown Shuttle Service for the Christmas season, startingNovember 21.
9 o6 c6 F' G. `The free shuttle will do a 20-minute loop of downtown on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30am until 5:30pm until December 20th.   F2 m0 M# G, k' a) h9 b. D" q1 |1 p
The Shuttle route has been designed to be convenient for those who wishto 'park and ride'. The distinctive bus will stop near 7 parkades andmany parking lots (the map is in the Christmas guide and will beavailable on...
' J  {1 [. o/ o+ U2 U9 e; a
3 d" p# u# R0 n0 y! ^7 APrice: Free  % @* C  v7 }; S
Dates:   Nov 21, 2009 - Dec 20, 2009  
7 _2 t; L& ~% v% A9 A---------------------------------------6 |- D& x& |+ ~$ M5 m3 P2 z

0 |4 ^% U! ]/ C; k具体活动细节请看:http://www.tourismvictoria.com/EventCalendar.aspx

发新话题