发新话题
打印

如何写探亲签证邀请信

如何写探亲签证邀请信

有朋友向我询问如何写探亲签证的邀请信。我想我知道的这个信息应该值得和大家分享。

Visiting Canada: Letter of invitation for countries whose citizens require a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada

This is not a legal document. For legal information, consult the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations.

Sometimes a person applying for a Temporary Resident Visa to visit Canada is asked to provide a letter of invitation from someone in Canada. The following information will help you prepare such a letter to send to a relative or friend abroad.

A letter of invitation does not guarantee that a visa will be issued. Visa officers assess the applicant to determine whether they meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Note

The following information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public. Check with the visa office that is processing the application to find out if you need to do this.

By writing a letter of invitation, you are not legally responsible for the visitor once they get to Canada, but you should provide the letter in good faith. You must give truthful information and intend to keep the promises you made in the letter.
Send your letter (notarized if necessary) to the person you are inviting to Canada. They must then submit this letter to the Canadian Embassy or Consulate outside of Canada when they apply for their Temporary Resident Visa.

Your letter must include the following information about the person being invited:

• Complete name.
  • Date of birth.
  • The person’s address and telephone number.
  • Your relationship to the person being invited.
  • The purpose of the trip.
  • How long the person you are inviting intends to stay in Canada.
  • Details on accommodation and living expenses.
  • The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Canada.
Your letter must also include the following information about yourself:
  • Complete name.
  • Date of birth.
  • Address and telephone number in Canada.
  • Occupation.
  • Whether you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
  • A photocopy of a document proving your status in Canada. For instance, a Canadian birth certificate if you were born in Canada or a Canadian citizenship card if you are a naturalized citizen. If you are Permanent Resident, you must send proof of your permanent resident status (a copy of your PR card or your IMM 1000 proof of landing).

source from: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/letter.asp

-----------------------------------------------
银行账户信息,定存投资,个人贷款,房屋贷款。如果你想得到更多的咨询或更快的回复,可以给我来电或email:
Lina Feng 冯莉娜
Financial Services Manager
Bank of Montreal
Tel:(250)405-2181   
lina.feng@bmo.com

here is a sample

two key points, no more financial difficulty and they will go back ( China). don't say thanks to me since I got it from a friend before.

Dear Officer:

My name is xxx; my husband’s name is xxxi. We are landed immigration, have been living in Toronto over 4 years. We are writing this letter to support my parents, Mr.  xx and Mrs. xxx to apply for Temporary Resident Visitor Visa to Canada. We would like to invite my parents to visit our family for about 3 months.

The main purpose of their visit is to see their first granddaughter who is 6 months old now.  They feel deeply sorry that they were unable to be here when she was born, they do not want to miss her first birthday and to be a stranger to her granddaughter.  Also, both my parents and I miss each other very much. I am the only daughter in our family and my parents love me very much. We have not seen each other for more than 4 years.

I would like them to share the beautiful city Toronto with our family. I also plan to show them around to visit other resorts like Quebec City.

I am employed as a Registered Nurse in xxx  from 2003. Meanwhile, I also work with agency. My total earning in 2004 is xxxxx. As a financial Analyst, my husband’s yearly incoming is xxxxx  Now we have total saving in the bank for over $xxxxx.

There are no financial difficulties for us to pay all the expenses for my parents to visit us and have a short time stay in Canada.

We guarantee they will go back china on time. My brothers and my two nephews are all in China. Also my parents wrote a statement indicating they have no intention to immigrate to Canada as your reference.

It will be a great honor to my parents and our family if you can kindly grant the Temporary Visitor Visa to them. Should you have any concern, please contact us.  Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

xxx

xxx

May 18, 2009

416-xxxxxxx

引用:
原帖由 lloydli 于 2008-12-6 04:27 发表
two key points, no more financial difficulty and they will go back ( China). don't say thanks to me since I got it from a friend before.

Dear Officer:

My name is xxx; my husband’s name is x ...
hey, lloydli,真得谢谢你也谢谢你的朋友了。very useful info!!

银行账户信息,定存投资,个人贷款,房屋贷款。如果你想得到更多的咨询或更快的回复,可以给我来电或email:
Lina Feng 冯莉娜
Financial Services Manager
Bank of Montreal
Tel:(250)405-2181   
lina.feng@bmo.com

非常感谢二楼的朋友和Lina, 这个帖子太有用了。

非常有用的知识帖~

谢谢分享

太好了。我正发愁不会写呢,贴的真及时,谢谢各位!
[url=http://joke.qq.com/images/joke/200505/02/xhp/06.gif]http://joke.qq.com/images/joke/200505/02/xhp/06.gif[/url]

我感觉是不要说自己SUPPORT他们, 你可以把你工作的情况和银行帐单都交给他们, 但如果说他们自己有经费, 更容易拿到签证, 加拿大总是希望有人带钱来消费, SUPPORT的银行证明也不要太多,1万美元左右, 够用完. 太多他们又说你有移民倾向. 来的理由,学生的最好理由是毕业典礼, 有小孩也可以,但不能说是希望他们帮你带小孩, 另外就是来玩. 我们搬过三个城市, 每次邀请信都是说新地方怎么好玩, 希望他们来旅游. 第一次来, 有父母的工作单位出的证明最好, 即使是反聘呀行, 要让政府相信他们是还要回去的. 哈哈

引用:
原帖由 linafeng 于 2008-12-6 19:54 发表

hey, lloydli,真得谢谢你也谢谢你的朋友了。very useful info!!

银行账户信息,定存投资,个人贷款,房屋贷款。如果你想得到更多的咨询或更快的回复,可 ...
真的很谢谢你们的帮助,我想我可以推荐这个给我的客户们,谁需要家人探亲的。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
给您最新,最全的地产信息,置您最安心的家,做您最满意的投资!
您最值得信赖的房屋经纪:
KEVIN LEE
CELL: (250)858-8168
KEVIN_LEE@shaw.ca
#150-805Cloverdale Ave
Victoria BC
V8X 2S9

正好在找这个,非常有用,谢谢

有点意思啊,支持一下,先占位后看,嘿嘿。

空,愿。石,福。

BB霜www.zgh.gov.cn 减肥药排行榜taobao.ballet.org.cn 防辐射孕妇装www.shiyuemami.org 蚕丝被www.94cansibei.org400电话申请www.400wo.com

回复 11# 的帖子

更专业,更详细的说明可以参考【龙在天涯网】:临时居留签证-邀请函的要求及英文样本 (http://overseastudent.ca/?p=1070

样本一 :
March 27th, 2010
Hello Daddy and Mummy,
As follow-up to our telephone discussion, please take this as a formal invitation to Vancouver for a visit. Please plan to come around June 10th 2010 so that you can stay for about 2 – 3weeks and celebrate my birthday with us on 28th of June 2010. This will be a great opportunity for you to see your first grandchild, Peter. All my friends and church members are so eager to see you again.
Love You lots,
GUESTS:
Name: Dr. Lihong Liu
Address:.1 Zhongnanhai, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, 100088
Date of Birth – May 12, 1940
Telephone: +861062259999
Relationship: Father.
Name:Mrs. Jia Meng
Address:.1 Zhongnanhai, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, 100088
Date of Birth – Aug 12, 1948
Telephone: +861062259999
Relationship: Mother.
HOSTS:
Name: Mr Dehua (Andy) Liu
Address: #102, 234 Sherbrooke Ave, Vancouver, BC. V8X 4G5, Canada.
Date of Birth: 28th June, 1978
Telephone: 1-514-444-2233
Status in Canada – Citizen
Profession: Computer Engineer, Nortel networks
Name: Mrs. Xiaoqing (Emily) Wang
Address: #102, 234 Sherbrooke Ave, Vancouver, BC. V8X 4G5, Canada.
Date of Birth: 5th December, 1980
Telephone: 1-123-456-7890
Status in Canada – Permanent Resident
Profession: Accountant, Ayase Technology.

(样本二,见 http://overseastudent.ca/?p=1070

发新话题