发新话题
打印

钢琴招生

钢琴招生

Are you looking for someone who could teach you wonderfulmusic in fun environment?

Hi everyone, this is Sarah. I am currently taking my Bachelorof Music degree at University of Victoria, major in piano. I have passed grade10 RCM for both piano and theory in the past few years. I am very familiar andexperienced in teaching children as I started tutoring and teaching when I wasthirteen. I am a very patient person, and am always kind to students I amteaching. I have received many good and positive feedbacks about my teachingstyle and also how my students have improved in progress over time from both mystudents I have taught and their parents. I also offer tutoring if you arefinding difficulties in completing your piano homework!  

Lesson Location University of Victoria.

*First lesson free
I speak both English and Mandarin. If you are interested,please contact sarahtao123@gmail.comor 6047268708 for lesson price and more information about me and yourself. (Pleasemessage only since I may not be available to pick up your call during my schooltime, and I will return the call back ASAP) Thank you!

我是sarah,本人是维多利亚大学音乐系钢琴本科生,已过RCM10级,13岁开始授课,有过很多年的陪练经验,自己也教过初级学生。本人很喜欢小孩,
对孩子耐心友善,能及时发现问题并纠正。并且,在我教过的学生中,学生和学生的家长们对我的教学方式和学生的进步寄予很好的评价。
要找陪练,想学流行乐曲的,也可以来找我。
授课地点:universityof Victoria。交通方便。价格面议。
有兴趣的可以联系6047268708
sarahtao123@gmail.com. 由于在校上课原因,如有兴趣请发个text给我,我看到后会尽快来电。谢谢!
sarah

回复 2# 的帖子

谢谢支持!

发新话题