发新话题
打印

Looking for a roommate to share apartment near Douglas/Bay area

Looking for a roommate to share apartment near Douglas/Bay area

My roommate is going to move out by the end of this month(June 30), I am looking for a roommate to share this nice one bedroom apartment near Douglas/Bay area (walking distance to downtown). convenient to all downtown core bus routines, swimming pool, basketball/tennis court and walking distance away from Fairway supermarket store.  You will have all furnitures(bed, desk and sofa etc) thanks for my current roommate's courtesy. We will share the apartment for all working days but you will be alone for all weekends and holidays when I will be out of towns, And the rental is cheap, only $360/month plus half hydro/internet utilities.

You must be a clean mature person. No pets, If you are interested, please send me an email to iteasy@shaw.ca.
I will response to all emails as soon as I can.
Thanks

你的邮件地址是否有误? 我怎么发不出去呢?

Please copy and paste the email address to ensure it is correct.

FYI: I have a 9-5 job, cook only 4-5 tiimes a week and don't stay here at weekends. so you are going to have a lot of private time to enoy the whole apartment.

能把具体地址给我吗?

回复 4# 的帖子

830 pembroke street

This place will be a good fitting for a gentleman working or studying near downtown. but everyone interested is welcome to come to take a look.

are u a boy or a girl?

发新话题