发新话题
打印

[实用信息] Important notice for your air-tickets

Important notice for your air-tickets

Hey, buddy,

My friend - Lao Zhang - asked me to help him post an important notice about air ticket, because Lao Zhang said it is very important notice, so I help him to post it for everyone who purchased air tickets.

Important Notice :

Reconfirm Your Airline Tickets - Call Airlines before 3 days of departure / return.

Due to airline has a right to change flight's schedule , so if you did not call airline to reconfirm your return flight, then you may not catch your flight return to Canada. Then you cannot arrive in Canada - Cannot back to school

FlyGreatChina.com - Lao Zhang strongly suggest that all returning passengers are required to reconfirm their flight 7 working days before departure. Reconfirm each of your flights with the airline at least 72 hours in advance, even if the airline tells you that reconfirmation is not required. If the airline doesn't hear from you by 72 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight, they are entitled to cancel your reservations, without compensation, and give your seat to someone else.

All flight schedules are subject to change by the airlines at any time, without notice to you or us, so it is essential to verify the date, time, and flight number of each flight when you reconfirm.

Hello Students: Please call following airlines to reconfirm your return flight ASAP. otherwise, you may not catch your return flight. The result is you cannot back to school on time!!

Air china Beijing office (24 hours phone) 4008100999
China eastern airline (24 hours phone) 95808 or (021)95530

By the way, Lao zhang asked me who knows Wang Rui (Mr). His return flight from Xian to Shanghai on Sept 1st flight time change from 9:10am to 8:10am. This is big flight time change. Please call airline NOW to reconfirm your flights. otherwise, you cannot return to Canada if you miss your return flight.

For other airline phone numbers, pls refer to http://www.flygreatchina.ca/reconfirmation.jsp
Or call lao zhang.

Lao Zhang said bwteen Aug 30 and Sept 15 , return flights are all full. So, pls make sure to call airlines to reconfirm your flight and check your flights time again !!!!!!!! otherwise, if you miss a flight, you cannot return to school !!!!!!

Cally Cao
UVic staff

how about aircanada tickets? do we need to confirm too? or it's fine

支持張福寧~

如果你有关于机票,旅游方面的咨询,可以问老张,他的电话;250 8843389,或者发邮件给他: flygreatchina@hotmail.com
他人不错,很热心。

发新话题