发新话题
打印

Gordon Head 楼上房间$400 (Negotiable!)

Gordon Head 楼上房间$400 (Negotiable!)

I am subletting this nice and quite room for the summer. It's on the second floor of a Chinese household located on 4096 Gordon Head Rd. It is close to all kinds of amenities: University Height shopping center, Thrifty, Gordon Head Rec Center etc. and UVic is within walking distance. You can also walk to the waterfront by Arbutus Rd in under 10 mins. # 27 bus stops right outside the house.There are also plenty of parking spots outside the house.

The room is spacious and gets lots of sun during the day. The room will come with all the furniture you see in the pictures: bed frame, mattress, a desk, a chair, a bookcase, and a dresser (which isn't shown in the pic). Everything is in excellent conditions! You also get a big closet with mirrors. The bathroom is shared with one other female tenant. Laundry is inside the house. The house is really well-organized and all common areas are kept nice and clean all the time.

It's available anytime from now (Jun 26). The rent is $400/month (it is negotiable!) for July and August, all inclusive! If you move in in the middle of the month, e.g. July, I can prorate the rent by day, i.e., you pay $400/31 days=$13 per day, times the number of days left in the month. Of course if you want, you can stay there from September onward but the rent will be about $530.

If you are interested to see the place, please feel free to contact me at 250-891-2931 or email to chloexfw@gmail.com. Contact via email is preferable during the day, you can call me at night or weekends.

up

upup

已发邮件,请查收

发新话题