发新话题
打印

出租一室一廳的套間,單獨出入門,Sublease,include everything

出租一室一廳的套間,單獨出入門,Sublease,include everything

Sublease

出租一室一廳的套間,單獨出入門,5-10分鐘步行到UVIC,公車在路口坐26/27/28到downtown,或者到學校BUS總站坐任何的車都可以到任何的地方,購物非常方便fairway/safe way/shopping centre close by/starbucks。

全部房間是新裝修的包闊臥室/廚房/洗手間/客廳。房間超級大,橫排大玻璃窗,陽光明媚,整潔及乾淨,室內有大床/落地燈/儲物櫃/書架/儲藏室/沙發等等,提供床上用品包闊床單/被子/枕頭等等。客廳有電視機和餐桌及椅子等等,廚房提供所有的用品和用具包闊鍋子/碗/盤子/刀叉/洗碗架等等,提供所有的清潔用具及用品包闊清洗布/洗碗精/晾布架等等。洗手間非常寬敞,有窗戶,很透氣,超級大鏡子(超級適合女生愛化粧愛照鏡子),還有BATHTUB(適合愛泡澡的你),提供所有洗手間清潔用品及擦手布。

你只需要帶衣服就可以立即入住,有停車位。房租﹩650包闊水和電,暖氣非常的足,適合一人或者COUPLE。房租價格是因為續約(underlet)原價是﹩750,歡迎短租或者長租,立即可以入住。請盡快聯絡我, Please call, @ 250-8130518 or leave the msg for me.
E=-MAIL︰summerscout@hotmail.com

*_*One bedroom suit for rent.close UVIC ,supper cheaper

One bedroom suit for rent. The first floor in a huge house, private entrance. 5mins by walk to Uvic , #26,27,28 to downtown or you can go to school bus terminal  and get any buses to any where. fairway/safe way/shopping centre close by/starbucks

The room is in great shape, with recent updates including kitchen and bathroom renos, and new paint. The bedroom has fully furnished with a double size bed in bedroom,  big window and sunny all the time, featly and neat , standard lamp/sofa/ bookshelves/closet/storage room/,
Provide bedding / bedsheet / pillow. Living room has TV/ dinner table / chairs/.  Kitchen room has very thing you need forks  / knives /bowls /  plates / pots / dishpan / .private washrag / scour / clothes rack /. Washroom has windows and big mirror , bathtub , provide cleaner .

Monthly rent $ 650, (this price is only for Sublease, before it is $ 750 )  including hot water, electricity,  available from March 1st or anytime later. It is fine for Short term or long term.

please call me @ 250-8130518 or leave the msg for me.
E=-MAIL︰summerscout@hotmail.com

Thank you !

已出租了﹐謝謝

房子已出租了﹐謝謝﹐請勿來電﹐

发新话题