发新话题
打印

Deleted

Deleted

There is no point with vicious attack here.

study place?

为什么举办免费的英文学习potluck? 而且同时给出了电话,email,和名字,一般人不会这么暴露个人信息?我是不是以小人之心度君子之腹了?

You are right, it's not for everybody. You have to be self motivated first and interested in making new friends. I give out my personal information because I have nothing to hide. I am doing this for good reasons. The little group I have already has become good friends. I will be happy to meet any potential members first. I am not here to convince anybody but happy to help. :)

请问你想要寻找的potential members是怎样的?什么年龄段?什么教育背景?什么宗教信仰?可能最不重要的就是学英文了吧:)因为学生们最想学英文,但你不要他们:)

I only wish to appeal to adults, maybe over 40, who are a little embarrassed to study English with much younger students in a classroom setting. It's strictly social and I am not interested in politics or religion. Younger people have more options to learn English and they do not fit the kind of community. That's why I do not encourage youngsters to join. Stay at home mothers or fathers and business owners are welcome to contact me.

引用:
原帖由 Anonymous 于 2014-9-6 11:42 发表 0 r* Q  z9 {9 V5 f
you is better directly to say: " I am an agent and want to make friends for my businesses." the people asking you already know what you want to get from your party. we understand you, but you really d ...
3 r" m8 b; {$ w
:))))) +1

把自己的家作为活动地点,我是不敢这么做的。* p8 {6 N% p' A" h0 o6 b
而且大家都说中文,没有必要秀英文,有些语法错误我就不说啦。
; p6 z/ `/ y0 U8 ~* ^+ s: a5 A/ m既然是针对新移民的成年人,没有考虑到很多新移民根本看不懂么。。。。4 o+ f# v: x5 g" E
哎,too bad

发新话题